The Parents Victoria Annual Conference will take place online this year, on Monday 11 October.
Our theme this year is “Recipes for Great Schools“.
- 10:00am – Conference Opening and address by the Deputy Premier and Minister for Education & Minister for Mental Health, James Merlino.
- 10:30 am – Caring through Connection with Dr Elspeth Stephenson, University of Tasmania
- 12:30am – Parents Victoria AGM A necessary part of the PV program
- 1:00pm – Collective Conversation on Consent facilitated by Debbie Ollis, with special guests Chanel Contos and Katrina Marson.
- 2.00 pm – Conference close
For full details of program and presenters, Download the Conference Brochure
It’s a free event, but registration is essential.