Advice and support

If you need advice, help or support with a school or Parent Club issue, please fill in our online
Request for Support form (below).

Please note: Parents Victoria does not provide direct health, legal, or financial advice.


Our phone number is the same for all types of enquiry.

However, our staff time is limited and you may find it more convenient to put your enquiry into an email. 

Phone: 0419 716 171

Administrative enquiries

If you have a general enquiry about Parents Victoria (including sponsorship and advertising enquiries), please use our office email:

Postal address

P.O. Box 1170 
Craigieburn   VIC  3064

Social media

Request for support

Please read this information before you fill in the form. It will save time in the long run!

So that Parents Victoria can provide advice and support and/or make enquiry on your behalf with the school, DET or Government in regards to your matter, we need to know :

  1. The background to the matter (what happened)
  2. Individuals within DET/Government/organisations/agencies who you have contacted
  3. The current status
  4.  Your desired outcome (what would be reasonable actions taken by the School or DET to sort the situation).

When responding you are welcome to attach copies of relevant correspondence, however, we do still require a summary of key points via the form.

Note that the form also asks for your permission before Parents Victoria will discuss the matter with relevant individuals or organisations.

Request for support form

  • If you don’t wish to disclose the school at this point, type “x” in this box.
    You can find your region on the DET website Opens in new tab. Type the school name in the first box, click Search, then View Details
  • If you don’t wish to disclose the school at this point, type “x” in this box.
  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 256 MB.
    • It is important that Parents Victoria understands your expectations
      Please note that removing your name/school name information can sometimes inhibit PV’s effectiveness to liaise with people who are key to the matter.
      (Sometimes called a Parent Association, PFA, PTF, P&F, Friends of…)