The Education Department has published a new information sheet about the role, establishment and function of Parent Clubs.
The information sheet covers:
- The role of the Parent Club
- Online meetings
- A case study of how one Parent Club kept running during Covid lockdowns
- How to establish a new Parent Club
- How to re-start an inactive club
- The importance of having a properly registered club Constitution
The information sheet can be downloaded from the DET Policy and Advisory Library (PAL). Scroll down to the second dot-point to get the download. It’s worth looking through the other resources in the PAL too – all three tabs (Policy, Guidance, Resources) have useful information for Parent Clubs.