ReachOut is an online mental health organisation for young people and their parents. They have developed a range of support resources to help teenagers, parents and schools through the coronavirus pandemic.
The resources range from explainers and tips on common problems, through to online forums and structured ‘online classroom’ activities.
A few examples of ReachOut resources:
- Helping your teen with study stress during COVID-19
- A guide to dealing with constant change because of COVID-19
- Parents discussion forums: Share concerns, ask for help and hear from other parents
- Stories from young people: How they’re coping with the coronavirus situation
- Classrom resources for schools: Dealing with uncertainty and stress, flexible thinking and more.