YarraMe’s Parent Help Desk can assist with:
- understanding your child’s behaviours
- providing personalised one to one telephone consultation with a special education teacher (see request form below)
- discussion of a pathway for the family to seek formal diagnosis of learning disabilities
- discussion about behavioural support strategies
- advice on setting up learning environments
- providing targeted resources
- referral to external services
The purpose of this service is to provide parents and carers with the opportunity to discuss your child’s behaviours, which may be impeding their ability to learn at home.
Sometimes, the Help Desk can help parents and carers to successfully navigate potential intervention pathways for their child.
Please note: this service is currently limited to families whose children attend Victorian State Government Primary Schools.